The WWEA community radio show Educating for Social Change is now available on Podbean. You can access episodes using the links below. Educating for Social is produced by Wellington Workers Educational Association with support from Access Radio and New Zealand on Air.
The show, entitled Educating for Social Change, is aired on Wellington Access Radio 106.1FM every Sunday from 4-5pm. Produced by Victoria Quade and John Anderson the programme provides a working-class view of current events, while simultaneously training working people in radio production.
Victoria talks to UNESCO Aotearoa Youth Leaders – Educating for Social Change
- Victoria talks to UNESCO Aotearoa Youth Leaders
- Interview with Dunedin Poet Victor Billot and some fine local music
- Megan Jones talks about making Six Angry Women
- Interview with with the director of the film Capital in the 21st Century
- Victoria interviews Jill Oakley and Simon Bowden from the upcoming Whenua Ūkaipō Connectedness exhibition